United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a young and ambitious person to join team in Dubai. Successful candidate should have 1 to 2 years of experience with enterprise IT systems, either with a Solution Integrator or as system administrator.
Company is leading system integrator in UAE specialized in IT infrastructure and focused on data storage, compute platforms, data backup, high availability, virtualization (server, network and storage), automation, orchestration and security.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Be part of the team that is focused on Dell EMC products such as servers, storage systems, client computers, networking equipment, etc.
- Provide support to our clients, both remotely and on site, for the assigned technologies.
- Deliver projects involving assigned technologies. Main activities include: System delivery, System rack mounting, System initialization and configuration.
- Generation of comprehensive documentation for all projects.
- Generation of custom quotes using Dell EMC portals based on the designs provided by the Solution Architects.
- English language proficiency, both oral and written.
- Highly organized with attention to details.
- In depth knowledge of computer systems.
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure market and market leading products.
- High level of knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Word and Excel.
- Candidate will become certified Implementation Engineer for key technologies: PowerEdge, Unity, Isilon, VxRail, Data Domain, and become VMware Certified Professional (VCP) for server virtualization within first year of joining the company.