Your position will be working primarily in Python and Odoo platform, but will also touch a few other technologies. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced team environment and will have a true love for programming.
- Learning is your passion.
- You are highly motivated for problem solving.
- You manage your time well.
- You like to work with other people and appreciate the importance of team spirit.
- You are interested in understanding software from a business perspective as well.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or an equivalent experience.
- You have a basic knowledge of object-oriented programming, software design principles, patterns, algorithms and data structures.
- You have general programming experience in Python or other programming languages like C#, Java, C/C++.
- In addition, if you have front end technologies experience, knowledge of SQL or PostgreSQL, or you are familiar with Git, that is considered as a plus, as well as experience in Linux or Odoo.
- This job includes design, implementation and maintenance of business applications for Odoo (former OpenERP) platform.
- It also involves upgrading, modifying and maintaining the existing program code and the system functionality, and discovering and troubleshooting issues with the existing code as well.
- Working with databases (scripts, functions, data migrations) is also a part of this job.
- To be good at this job means to work in the spirit of good engineering practice and industry standards, as well as to be dedicated to your personal development and advancement of knowledge related to your workplace.
- Furthermore, you are expected to have proactive approach to learning and follow the trends in new technology or development tools.
- Permanent employment and competitive salary.
- Working with professional and dynamic team that is constantly evolving.
- Opportunity to learn and improve your skills.
- Recognition and opportunity for advancement and develop a career within stable environment.
- Challenging projects and active participation in product development.
- Opportunity to get international experience.
- Trusting and friendly working culture, a sense of community and real team spirit.
- Modern office space in central Belgrade with high quality office equipment.
- Private health insurance pack.
- Social and sport activities.
- Possibility to work remotely.